Our next TPTA Member Profile blog features Melonie Curry. Melonie serves as a Staff Analyst for the City of Houston. Learn more about Melonie’s experience as a TPTA member below!
How long has your organization been a member of TPTA?
How did you learn about TPTA?
From our Director.
What value has your TPTA membership provided you for your career?
· Numerous educational opportunities
· Meet other parking professionals and share our experiences and expertise.
· Allowed me to establish a strong network of professionals that I can reach out to help us tackle some of the challenges our organization may face.
· Keeps me updated on the newest technologies and practices for our industry
What value has your TPTA membership provided your institution?
· Allows us to network and identify peers to share and gain institutional knowledge
· Great training opportunities
· Opens our eyes to innovations that will improve the service we provide to our citizens
What would be your advice to those organizations who are not yet a TPTA member?
Industry specific training is very valuable in parking. Our technologies are unique. The exposure provided by TPTA will allow your team to maximize the value of your parking resources and help you promote economic development.