Is your company hiring? Post your position here for maximum exposure and hire the best of the best!
Parking operations analyst/supervisor
Houston First Corporation is leading the effort to promote Houston as one of the great cities of the world. A local government corporation formed in 2011, Houston First manages more than 10 city-owned buildings and properties and underground and surface parking for nearly 7,000 vehicles.
Houston First is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance, licensing and operation of these properties as the sites of conventions, trade shows and theatrical performances that enrich the lives of Houstonians.
The Parking Operations Analyst/Supervisor will assist the Parking General Manager with managing and coordinating the planning, implementation, and administration of programs and processes in the daily parking operations. This position will also interface with the resident art groups and City departments as well as the general public.
Manager - Parking Services
JPS Health Network is a $950 million, tax-supported health care system for Tarrant County in North Texas. Anchored by a 537-bed acute care hospital, the network includes more than 46 community-based clinics, including 20 school-based clinics. John Peter Smith Hospital is home to Tarrant County's first and only Level 1 Trauma Center, its only psychiatric emergency services site and has the largest family medicine residency program in the nation. Our network employs more than 6,500+ people.
The Manager Parking Services is responsible for all parking activities for all District properties. The Manager ensures staffing foresight and a professional work environment is maintained. The Manager also acts as liaison for the District in matters concerning parking regulations and operations.Description: The Manager Parking Services is responsible for all parking activities for all District properties. The Manager ensures staffing foresight and a professional work environment is maintained. The Manager also acts as liaison for the District in matters concerning parking regulations and operations.
US Business development manager
At gtechna, an ACCEO Solutions division, our team redefines the parking industry with real-time solutions used by hundreds of thousands of users and our global solutions like license plate recognition applications and virtual parking permits are revolutionary.
As US Senior Sales Manager you will be responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, and selling of the Company’s suite of e-citations and intelligent enforcement software solutions to cities, universities and law enforcement agencies
This opportunity is a unique chance to take the US parking software market by storm, be a major player within a well-established and ever-growing North American tech company, as well as, collaborating with industry specialists on a day to day basis.
What you will bring to the team:
•Actively generate, develop, and nurture high quality prospects resulting in new pipeline opportunities;
•Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities with cities, universities and law enforcement agencies;
•Work collaboratively with the Professional Services team to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and revenue growth with existing customers.
What you will need:
•7+ years of experience selling software, specifically within the parking industry in the US;
•Proven success in penetrating and developing new accounts;
•Experience selling in a remote capacity, utilizing technology such as WebEx to demonstrate software and further articulate the value proposition;
•Ownership of the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure.
•If you can speak Spanish.
The Transportation Services Department at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire a Director 1 to join our team and manage the Transportation Operations. Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
Transportation Services has adopted the following goals:
* Improve the overall pedestrian circulation network and coordinate the network with campus bicycle routes and the transit system
* Provide safe bicycle routes within the campus and coordinate those routes with the City of Denton's bicycle routes and master plan.
* Provide user-friendly alternative transportation options to the university community that lead to a reduction in the need for
single-occupancy vehicle trips.
* Work to reduce the overall demand for parking through alternative transportation options and transportation demand management strategies for all user groups.
The Transportation Services Department at the University of North Texas is seeking to hire a Director I to join our team.
This is specialized administrative work directing parking operations and planning for the UNT Transportation Services Department. Work involves planning, managing, and directing daily parking operations including administration, permits, fine collection, enforcement, lot maintenance and construction. An employee in this class directly or indirectly supervises professional and support staff and serves as a member of the department leadership team. This employee reports to the Transportation Services Director while exercising discretion in the performance of daily responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
* Plan and manage the daily operations of assigned components
within the Transportation Services unit.
* Conduct research/surveys and develop long-range plans and strategies to achieve unit, department, and University goals.
* Train, develop, and review assigned component personnel, supporting the University's affirmative action plan.
* Respond to complaints/concerns regarding unit activities.
* Serve on committees, task forces, and planning groups as assigned.
* Develop, clarify, and interpret parking policies and procedures.
* Engage in problem solving, presentations, focus groups, and information sharing with constituent groups both on and off campus.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in related field and six years of closely related professional experience.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
* 10 years experience in the Parking Industry
* Excellent working knowledge of T2 Flex
* Working knowledge of LPR, Parkmobile, & Zipcar
* Current CAPP certification
Do you have an opening that you would like to post? Complete the form below to email us.