Is your company hiring? Post your position here for maximum exposure and hire the best of the best!
the university of houston
Assistant Director, Parking and TransportatioN
The University of Houston's Department of Parking and Transportation Services is seeking applicants for the position of Assistant Director, Parking and Transportation. The primary duty of this position is to administer the departments Transportation Demand Management program.
This includes but is not limited to;
- Assist Director with planning, development and implementation of program and services.
- Direct daily operations and activities of assigned staff, including recruitment, selection, training, development and evaluation.
- Research and analyze TDM trends and practices, and establish performance benchmarks (KPI’s).
- Build working relationships with TDM service partners such as local transit authority and car sharing, ridesharing, bike and ride matching providers.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for best practices to ensure quality program services.
- Represent the department at university-wide meetings and events, industry conferences and trade shows, etc.
- Evaluate feasibility of new initiatives, set goals and develop implementation plans as necessary.
To learn more or to apply for this position please visit the link below and enter STA002947 under Keyword.
Do you have an opening that you would like to post? Complete the form below to email us.