Parking Roundtable and Networking Series
JOIN US! July 17-18 at Sundance Square, Fort Worth
Our topic for this Roundtable will be Leadership and we have some fantastic speakers lined up!
8:15 a.m. -9:00 a.m.-Breakfast
9:00 a.m. -9:15 a.m. – Welcome and Introduction: Karen Mooney, Karen Transforms
9:15 a.m.-10:15 a.m. –Leadership Workshop Part 1
10:15 a.m. -10:25 a.m.-Break
10:25 a.m.-11:30 a.m. –Leadership Workshop Part 2
11:30 a.m.-11:45 a.m. – Break/Prize Drawing
11:45 a.m. -12:45 p.m. – Lunch
12:45 p.m.-1:00 p.m. – Prize Drawing and Introduction: Matt Penney, Baylor University
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 – Book List for your Parking PHD
2:00 p.m. -2:10-Break
2:10 p.m. -2:20 p.m. Prize Drawing/Introduction: Allen Corry, CAPP, DFW Airport
2:20 p.m. -3:20-Leadership and Employee Engagement in Parking Work Hand & Hand
3:20 p.m. -3:35 p.m. Closing Remarks: Picture and last Prize Drawing
Parking information available here. Bring your parking ticket to the Roundtable for validation.
Are you interested in presenting at one of the Roundtables? If so, please complete the form below to send an email with your proposed topic.
Past president Liliana Rambo was the driving force behind the TPTA Roundtable series that was designed to further the field of knowledge and demonstrate to businesses and employees the benefits of improving the various aspects of the parking industry. Better understanding of the parking and transportation services has the potential to affect a number of employer decisions relevant to the day-to-day operations.
TPTA Roundtables provide:
- Continuing education and training for TPTA members
- Exposure to current trends and innovations
- Professional growth and the opportunity to learn from the experiences of industry experts
- A network of colleagues that can be an invaluable resource in addressing future operation challenges
- Access to parking industry professionals with valuable information on products, services and solutions
- Research assistance in identifying specifications and available vendors for request for proposals