2018 TPTA Annual Conference & Tradeshow
We are very excited about the 2018 Conference and Tradeshow and hope you will join us March 26 - 29, 2018, in Houston, Texas.
- Information on the Call for Presentations is listed below.
- Register below!
- Beginning with the 2018 Conference & Tradeshow, TPTA offers both member and non-member conference rates. A TPTA membership affords a discount on conference registration! As always a TPTA membership is $150 and is valid through December 31st.
- Member Rates:
- Full Conference: $240 if registered by December 31, 2017; $290 beginning January 1, 2018
- Single Day: $125
- Non-Member Rates:
- Full Conference: $450 if registered by December 31, 2017; $490 beginning January 1, 2018; $525 beginning March 1, 2018
- Single Day Non-Member Rate: $350
- Member Rates:
- Exhibitor booths are SOLD OUT! Thank you to all the vendors who support TPTA members.
Need to pay for your conference or membership or do you need a receipt? Follow these simple instructions.
- To pay your conference registration or print a receipt, go to http://www.cvent.com/d/q5q6br and click on “Already Registered” in the upper bar of the webpage.
- To pay your TPTA membership fee or print a receipt, go to http://www.cvent.com/d/45qhrn and click on “Already Registered” in the upper bar of the webpage.
Next, enter your email address and your confirmation number, then click OK. If you do not have your confirmation number, then click the link to have the confirmation number emailed to you.
On the following page, click on Submit Payment and follow the easy steps to remit payment with a credit card. You may also print out a receipt by clicking on the TPTA Conference Receipt.
Call for Presentations for the 2018 Conference & Tradeshow in Houston, Texas
We want your presentation! Come share your unique perspective and experience in the parking and transportation industry at the 2018 Texas Parking and Transportation Association Annual Conference & Tradeshow, from March 26th-29th, 2018, in Downtown Houston, Texas. About 200 parking professionals will meet for the three-day conference, which includes educational sessions, vendor exhibits, and roundtable discussions.
The TPTA membership includes individuals involved with transit and parking-related business including municipalities, universities, colleges, airports, and hospitals.
Our goal is to educate our members and customers about the importance of parking and transit and to promote industry best practices. We also want to highlight the mutual interests of those in the transportation field and assist our members and constituents with the opportunities and challenges they face.
This is where you come in – have you tackled a tough transportation challenge? Were you able to put industry best practices to work and succeed? Perhaps your experience has been on the cutting-edge of parking technology. Are you familiar with some of the opportunities available in the transit field? Share your story, hard-won knowledge, expertise, and accomplishments with your peers at TPTA 2018.
The Host Committee and Board of Directors is now accepting proposals for presentations for the educational portion of the conference.
Click here to submit your proposal and you will be prompted for the required information as listed below.
1. Name, title, and contact information
2. A high resolution head-shot (JPEG, JPG or GIF format) and a brief biography
3. Brief summation of past public speaking experience
4. A suggested title for the presentation
5. Identify two or three learning objectives for the presentation
6. Format (presentation/lecture, panel discussion)
7. A brief (one or two paragraph) description/summary or your presentation
We appreciate your interest in participating in the 2018 Texas Parking and Transportation Association Annual Conference & Tradeshow. The most effective education sessions at our conference come from you! Please share this email with anyone you think might be interested in presenting.
The deadline for submission is December 15, 2017.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR PRESENTATION.
2018 TPTA Conference & Tradeshow Host Committee
2017 Annual Conference and Tradeshow
Presentations from the conference and a list of attendees are available through the TPTA Member's Portal. Log-in by clicking on the button below. If this is your first time to access this site, enter your first and last name and email address on the right side of the page, then click Sign Up. You will receive an email with instructions on setting up your password.
Once you log-in you will see a menu bar. Click on 2017 Presentations tab to download the presentations or the 2017 Conference Attendees tab to download an Excel spreadsheet of attendees.