Is your company hiring? Post your position here for maximum exposure and hire the best of the best!
Parking Operations Manager - Facilities Management
Bexar County Facilities Management Department
Under direction of the departmental director, is responsible for the management of Bexar County public and employee parking facilities; exercises direct supervision of parking and clerical staff; determines maintenance and upgrade needs; monitors service and parking contracts; and performs related duties as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and administers all aspects of parking operations such as, revenue accountability, finance and accounting reporting, traffic flow analysis, and general maintenance of parking equipment at multiple remote sites
- Analyzes parking needs and develop short and long range plans to meet those needs; prepares and submits periodic status reports for all parking facilities; evaluates and makes recommendations for peak and off-peak traffic flow and events' flow
- Addresses all customer complaints and inquiries, and assist in the resolution of conflicts and difficult situations
- Develops and maintains the division's operating budget and makes fiscal recommendations for capital improvements
- Develops and recommends proposals for parking policies and rate structures and is responsible for monitoring parking market trends in the regional market
- Manages services and parking contracts to include all aspects of contract parking services including issuing of access cards
- Conducts facility inspections on a regular basis; develops, coordinates, and maintains security and maintenance for all parking facilities
- Ensures cash receipts and tickets are processed by utilizing established internal controls and procedures
- Prepares and maintains staff schedules to ensure maximum utilization of available personnel
- Authorizes and approves purchases of supplies, services, and materials
- Supervises, trains, and evaluates assigned staff
- Performs related duties as required
Salary Range: $4,049.00 - $5,062.00 Monthly
Do you have an opening that you would like to post? Complete the form below to email us.