What is TPTA?
The TPTA is an organization of parking and transportation professionals, entities and programs representing municipalities, airports, hospitals, universities, transit programs and private sector parking programs, as well as technology, equipment and professional services vendors.
In a growing $40 billion dollar parking industry, associations such as TPTA provide connections, resources and networking opportunities in a ‘one stop’ resource center.
The Advantages of Membership
- "One-Stop" resource for all your parking needs.
- Networking opportunities in both the public and private arena.
- Information source on products and services.
- Annual conference & trade show - attendees can expand their network and further their education in addition to getting a chance to check out the latest in technology, equipment and professional services.
- Vendors, suppliers and consultants have a vehicle to contact potential regional customers.
- Opportunities for social interaction with other industry professionals.
- News about the Association and its happenings.
The Texas Parking Association offers two levels of membership. Each organization must have one Regular member (voting rights) and all others must be Associate members (no voting rights).
Regular........$150 [Voting privileges] Representatives of municipalities or other government bodies or parking authorities, transportation authorities, boards, bureaus, commissions or departments, also including universities, colleges, airports, hospitals, stadiums and auditoriums, or other institutions having similar responsibility for the establishment, operation, maintenance, control or direction of public parking. Note: Each organization is limited to one (1) Regular member and all others must be Associate members.
Associate........$150 [No voting privileges] Representatives of the Regular and Associate members or any other individual, corporation or Association that the Board may elect.
Memberships are valid from January 1st through December 31st.